We headed to Columbus this weekend to celebrate birthdays...Elia, Alanna and Mark.






Friday we headed to one of the most beautiful pools I've been to. Friends of Mark's parents let us come over and swim. The pool is an infinity pool and looks over a lake. I feel like I'm at a resort when I'm there. Well, all the kids were having a blast swimming, eating popsicles, jumping off the diving board. I'm over at one end helping my neice with swimming techniques and I look over to Millie. I realize she has pooped in her swimsuit and nothing ruins a mood more than poop chuncks floating in the water.
All the kids had to evacuate the pool (OK a bit dramatic) and swimming time was over. I felt terrible. I usually totally know when she is going to go! On to other things...
The kids have occupied themselves with a huge water slide in the backyard. Lisa and Steve brought it over and they all love it.

I had to post pictures of one of my favorite treats. These apples were the birthday 'cake' this time and I just love them. Don't they look yummy?
Here's a pictures of the birthday gang.
The girls have silky PJ's on and thought it was fun they sort of matched.
3 comments:
cracks me up that Steve 'brought over' those huge slides...how in the world??? and I want to see photos of the infinity pool...LOVE those. Looks like a great weekend. Happy birthday to Mark!
i want to see a photo of the poop chunks floating in the infinity pool! the waterslide looks like total summertime fun!
Happy Birthday to Mark! Sounds like a fun weekend. Better luck next time, Millie!
Post a Comment