Monday Mark took off work and we headed to the Indianapolis Children's museum. It's one of my kids favorite places...they talk about it, look forward to going and enjoy every minute.
The boys really enjoyed sharing this experience with Mark.


Peering up into the blown glass exhibit.

Millie really wanted to ride a horse that went up high. I decided to let her on her third trip even though you're supposed to be 3 to ride the moving horses. Well, we were busted and the carousel lady asked Millie how old she was-she said 2 of course and we had to move horses. I felt pretty stupid. Mark asked me if I was trying to get us kicked out of the museum.


We had a great day together at the museum. Can't wait to go back!
1 comment:
How random is it that someone would actually ask about age? That leaves you feeling sheepish for a while!!!
Post a Comment