Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I thought it was funny...

Today in the car I noticed Millie took off her boots and socks while sitting in her booster seat. I started trying to grab her feet (oh so safe while driving I know...). I said "I'm going to get those tootsies".

Millie said, while sticking out her foot, "get my left foot."

I wasn't sure what she said, so asked her, "what did you say?"

She said "get my left foot."

I said, Millie, are you saying "get my left foot?"

She said "yes."

I asked her, "which is your left foot?" She showed me her left foot. I said, "what's that?"

She said, "my right foot."

I started laughing. I said," how did you know that was your left foot and the other is your right?"

She said, "We read that book, left foot, left foot, right foot, right. Remember?"

Oh yes...the foot book.

It struck me as funny...I didn't know she knew that.

What kinds of things have your kids surprised you by knowing???

No comments: