Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick or Treat!

This year my kids enjoyed trick or treating throughout our neighborhood and two of the dorms at TU. The weather was bright and sunny, a bit cool, and when the sun went down it got cold pretty fast. Conner was telling me he had enough candy and was ready to go home.

I had to laugh at the irony. I'm driving by saying, "just one more stop" when he want to go home. :)

As you can see we had a Knight, a Princess and a Ninja. They had a good time running from door to door.






This year my kids enjoyed trick or treating throughout our neighborhood and two of the dorms at TU. The weather was bright and sunny, a bit cool, and when the sun went down it got cold pretty fast. Conner was telling me he had enough candy and was ready to go home.

I had to laugh at the irony. I'm driving by saying, "just one more stop" when he want to go home. :)

As you can see we had a Knight, a Princess and a Ninja. They had a good time running from door to door.

No comments: