The second day of our trip was planned for Hollywood Studios. This was a great day full of a Star Wars ride, a Jedi warrior show, the 3:oo Block Party Parade, and riding my favorite ride Toy Story Mania. The lines were short...we walked on most things within 10 minutes (I kept trying to tell the kids to look at all the line areas that were blocked off that people often stand in). I'm not sure they could appreciate how short the lines were, but I sure did.
I would TOTALLY recommend finding a time to visit Disney in the 'off ' time. There are still many people, as always, but only the most popular rides had waits and we would usually ride them first thing in the morning and then get a fast pass for later that day.
Here we are in line for Toy Story Mania. I love this ride because it's a 4-D experience where you shoot virtual darts at targets to earn points. It was fun to compete against the kids and Mark. As you shoot different things, like a balloon, a poof of air would hit your face. It was really great. Many of the rides/shows are 4-D experiences with smells, air, mist etc. adding to the 3-D experience.



These photos are outside the Star Tours ride and Jedi training the held throughout the day. Neither of the boys even thought about volunteering to be a Jedi in training (although Millie wanted to know when she could go on stage). Hayden, however, thought seriously about volunteering later that day.

They did a very good/realistic job and Darth Vader was very authentic.


Very fun giant Popsicles. It was pretty hot this day.

Part of the Block Party parade...


Millie and Mickey...

At the end of a long day...
5 comments:
the last picture says it all. all that fun is exhausting!
So fun!!! I can't wait until the boys are big enough to enjoy Disney.
so much fun! and that last picture of Millie is precious! sweet thing just cashed from a hard day's work! =)
i've been looking forward to seeing your pics. it looks like you had a great trip.
Glad to see pics ~ I need to live vicariously through all of you who have been to Disney! It would have been great to see a pic of you and Mark zonked out at the end of the day!
Post a Comment