Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Circus

The kids and I were supposed to go to the circus today with Hayden's class. Well, Mark graciously agreed to take all three kids to Indy to the circus because I was feeling sick (the chills, watery eyes, stuffy head kind of cold). I was so thankful. I got to go back to sleep and the phone finally woke me up at 9:40.

Anyway, he took a few videos and pictures, so here' a look...


4 comments:

dezandheath said...

All I can think about is Hannah's "pick a date" story! Hope everyone had a good time and that you're better soon!

Demorest Designs said...

love your new layout. you guys have done a lot of fun things lately...

Deborah said...

good thing hannah wasn't there!

missy said...

emmie watched the videos and now she wants to go to a circus. i think we missed a free one a few weeks back. how smelly was it? i don't do smelly.