Another 'I want to remember this' moment...
Conner came into my room this morning. He crawled in bed with me and started talking. Then he says, "Mom, according to my covers I had a really good night's sleep last night."
I started laughing at the 'according to my covers' part and asked him what he meant. He said usually his covers are all crazy and messed up, but today they were almost the same as when he went to sleep.
If I can laugh at 7:45 a.m., I must have found it funny.
6 days ago
3 comments:
so cute. with those glasses and any comment that starts with "according to" at his age, i'm thinking of him as "the little professor"!
That's classic! I would want to remember that one too ~ I love hearing the clever things kids say! Hope you had a good day.
oh, that is so funny! that is a comment you don't want to forget.
Post a Comment