Saturday we headed to Mounds State Park to visit the Spiegel Family at their campsite. The kids had a blast playing at the park, going on a raccoon hunt/hike (Conner's favorite thing of the weekend) and watching the mentos 2-liter trick. It was fun to share the evening with their family and Conner has already been asking when we can go camping (it's not really camping unless you spend the night apparently).
Sunday we celebrated Father's Day by sending Mark off to golf with some small group guys. Then we all met back at the Seigelin's house for Mexican-or the American version of it. The kids ran through the sprinkler and the girls managed to have fun with an inch of water in a plastic pool. I love spending time with our small group and watching the kids interact. We left just as the storm was rolling in. A fun Father's Day for all...
4 comments:
I was sad to read about how fun my weekend would have been since we missed everything you blogged about due to sickness in the Ross Family. I am so glad your family had a GREAT weekend. We are up for "camping" with you guys whenever and wherever you go. As the science teacher I would love for you to show Noah and Logan the 2 liter experiment sometime. Great updates.
Sounds like a fun weekend! Even the camping I think I could enjoy if it were with friends. Let's all buy huge tents and do it sometime!
isn't that mentos 2L thing crazy????? i'll always think of you as a camper now!
thanks for helping with the design closet. I finally organized all my client info. so I should be ready to go.
Post a Comment