Our last day of swimming lessons. It's been a great experience again. Mark Yordy does an excellent job making the trek out to Oak Hill worth it. We carpooled with the Ross family. Some fun memories of the drive out and back are:
-Stories from iTunes, such as Frog and Toad, Curious George, Horton Hears a Who
-Hayden asking me if the factory smokestack was a "cloud maker"
-Logan asking me to turn up the music...Conner asking me to turn it down
-Keeping Isaiah awake on the way home
The boys improved a lot over the course of two weeks. Hayden was nervous around water in general last summer and rarely took his life jacket off at the lake.
When we started the lessons, Conner had trouble floating on his back and continually sunk. He had to use the kickboard.
Here are some clips from the last day.
6 days ago
4 comments:
I'm loving seeing your life Kristin...so glad you post often!! Miss you!
Great swimming Conner. Noah is so busted on your video. Conner was right, Noah jumped in and splashed him, you caught it all on tape. Hard evidence. I was laughing.
I forget to mention I loved the list of memories, the only one you forget was Millie taking her shoes off everyday. Funny.
I'm glad you reminded me about the shoes!
Post a Comment