Thursday, June 5, 2008

Before and After

Today was a full day for the Raikes gang. After swimming lessons we headed to a small local pet store to let the kids enjoy some time holding kittens and puppies. As you can see, they'd love to take one home.





That was before, before Millie managed to get 'slightly' dirty. You can't truly appreciate it all from this photo, but at this point in the day (the 'after') she has red popsicle down her shirt, shorts and on her legs. There is dirt on her face, in her hair and on her body down to her toes from playing in the street (yes, we were watching her). I wanted to capture the moment and she was very persistent that I not take her picture-not sure why. That's why she has her shirt half off-she was trying to cover her head.



1 comment:

dezandheath said...

The picture of Millie with the cat is too cute!! You really should get her one, Kristin, when is her b-day?? (Ha) I really want to blog about last night but I have to figure out how to load the song Tattoo on my blog!!!