Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Playing at the Park

After swimming lessons today we headed to the park. It was definitely hot and not a breeze to be felt, but the kids had fun playing with their friends. Millie is very busy-so I am very busy following her around. She is quite certain she can do anything her brothers can do, so she tries just about everything, from the tallest slide to the spinning seat. The boys seem to find a way to incorporate a good game of tag into any activity.


What we moms won't do for our kids...



2 comments:

Kevin, Kari and kids... said...

Kristin,
That looks like such a fun park! I'd love to pack a lunch again some afternoon and drive down to meet you and the kids for lunch. Maybe Carrie would like to come too? Let me know if that'd work!
Kari

Carrie said...

I am totally up for getting together, pick a date and I will be there. fun park pictures.