Friday, May 30, 2008

A Moment with Millie

I was bathing Millie tonight (she manages to get quite dirty if given the chance) and I said, "Millie, where is my kiss?"

She said, "In my pocket." Remember, she's naked in the bath. Plus, I've never heard her say that before.

I said, "In your pocket, can you give it to me". She proceeded to pull it out of her pretend pocket and then gave me a kiss. I found it funny and sweet.

A few minutes later I was washing her hair and she said, "Gentle Mommy." I must be a bit rough with the hair washing :).

As I put her to bed, we read two books and I asked if she wanted to sing a song. She said yes, and picked (her recent favorite), Mary Had a Little Lamb. I love how she sings it and she isn't shy at night, she belts it out pretty loud. I really like when she sings the 'school one day' and 'laugh and play' parts.

My sweet Millie Ann.

1 comment:

dezandheath said...

This is what I love so much about these blogs, you get to share with your friends a little glimpse of the sweet moments you might not otherwise get to know about!!