Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Close Game

Tonight was a close baseball game for the Brankle Construction Team. We lost 8-9, but the boys played well. Conner had a hit and Hayden made contact with a few foul balls. If you'll notice I had a lucky shot and caught Conner hitting the ball! Here are a few pics - Hayden is on the top photo, then Conner and Millie entertained herself as you'll see...



5 comments:

Carrie said...

The boys played GREAT. I am glad you captured Millie's climbing ability. Did a "consequence" follow that cute picture? Ha Ha

Demorest Designs said...

Love that picture of Millie...and the one of Connor hitting the ball. I am sure the grandparents will love those too.

Jamie said...

I'm loving your blog! So fun to see more of you daily life...the kids are so adorable! Miss you!

Traci said...

So did Jonah teach Millie that "trick?"

Kristin said...

Yes, she did pick up that maneuver from Jonah! :)