So I thought I might come back to Millie looking quite disheveled (maybe a snotty nose and hair a wreck), but I was pleasantly surprised. I met Mark at the boys baseball game and her hair was pulled back and she had on matching clothes-a bonus. I wanted to take a picture to include, but forgot to bring my camera.
I had a fun day with my mom in Shipshewana, shopping, eating and heading to a few plant nurseries while Mark graciously took a day off and spent with the kids. He's very generous that way.
The boys loved their bug nets (with extra long handles for reaching flying insects) and Millie came away with a stuffed kitten. She calls it "Kitty"-we're working on creatively naming animals and dolls since we now have "Baby" and "Kitty".
We'll be with Mark's family for the holiday weekend and I'll post some pictures of all the kids!
6 days ago
1 comment:
That is a pleasant surprised and I am impressed. Pete still hasn't mastered the pony tail! I am glad you had a fun day.
Post a Comment