Mark and I are not morning people. We like to sleep in. Saturday for us usually means waking up around 9:30 or so (especially in the winter). Somewhat pathetic...I know.
These days, however, we have our boys playing Upwards basketball, which means most Saturday mornings start with a 9:00 am basketball game. The boys are really enjoying it and, despite having to drag ourselves out of bed in the morning (did I mention we're late night people?), we have liked starting our Saturdays this way.
This is our first experience with basketball, and they seem to like it. The program is very well done with a weekly memory verse and devotion during each practice and game. They have magnetic holders for the verse cards-nice- and a reversible jersey so they always were the same jersey and just switch it depending on if they are the home or away team.
I've included two short clips of the boys playing... Conner's first...
Here's one of Hayden..
6 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment