Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A cold night in January

Millie has been enjoying the Goodnight Moon puzzle I bought, so Carrie brought over a bunch of puzzles for us to borrow. Millie has already enjoyed putting them together, and this was the princess puzzle.

Carrie also brought a 100 piece Kung Fu Panda puzzle. I told Hayden I'd give him a treat if he did the whole thing (he needed a bit of encouragement to decide to do it). He did it all himself and I think he even enjoyed it!!

Once Conner heard a treat was involved, he wanted in on the action. We have a 100 piece puzzle that we've done once I think, and it is of two baby penguins on a nest. I was sure we were missing pieces as I watched him make it because he'd be looking for something and I wouldn't see it anywhere on the table-but sure enough, they were all there.

3 comments:

Demorest Designs said...

Wow! You really pimped your blog. I guess mine is due for a change too. The puzzles look like fun too. Fun family memories

dezandheath said...

"Pimped your blog"??? Beth ~ you crack me up! But it does look very nice, Kristin.

missy said...

i've been thinking we should pull out puzzles more. great alternative to the wii or people magazine!