It was a Michigan snow. Mark makes fun of me because whenever it snows like this I ALWAYS say (as he points out) that it reminds me of our winter days in Michigan. My grandparents used to have a chalet in Michigan and we celebrated Christmas up there many times...got to snowmobile, ski, just enjoy the beautiful snow. It's the kind of snow that piles on the tips of the trees and sparkles brilliantly in the sunshine. I love it.
Now, I don't love the -10 degree weather we're having. But the day it snowed, it was not windy at all and in the teens, so out the kids went.



6 comments:
That's funny ~ I find myself saying "this feels like a Pensacola night" all the time. Looks like the boys had a good time!
love, love, love the new template. great pix of the "michigan snow". missing you!
You always have your favorites and 'the bests' of things. Like your corn on the cob:) Love to see you enjoying your Michigan snow!
Kristin, I had to comment again b/c I love your new additions to your blog. the family photo (christmas card) is just gorgeous...and just captures you exactly. I imagine it captures the kiddos as well...just sadly don't know them like I know you! and the owls are adorable. Charlie and I just bought a fun valentine owl place mat and plate for him today at Target. I love it b/c its pink!! PINK in my house!! yea...miss you.
I love the picture on top! It makes me smile.
love your new template too.
by the way, i always say it reminds me of an indiana snow because this is the only place i have ever lived where there is snow lol
Post a Comment