The first night we got to visit Jamie's home in Burlingame, CA. It was fun to see where she lives (an adorable town and home) and see Jeff and the kids. Jeff is one of those fun husbands to hang out with and will indulge us while we have girl talk. This picture is of the three friends I spent the weekend with (from left to right) Michelle, Jamie and Ann.
Then we ate breakfast and leisurely got ready to head to Sonoma. Sonoma is a quaint wine country town with beautiful scenery and old wineries. It was rainy/misty most of the day so we tried had not to let that dampen our spirits.
We drove into town and shopped downtown Sonoma and finished eating at a restaurant called The Girl and the Fig. It was a perfect way to end the day.
The next day was beautiful and sunny. Definitely made up for the deary weather the day before. We headed out to one more winery the to the city to spend the day in San Fransisco. The sky was so clear and the bridge was amazing to see from this angle. Conner asked me if I took a picture while on the bridge. I didn't even think of it, but I should have!
The next morning we had a brief trip back to where Jamie lived. I love the unique setting with a farmer's market and cute coffee shop, plus major stores like Pottery Barn, Gap and the Apple store.
It was a blast and I enjoyed seeing a bit of Jamie's life, catching up with good friends and seeing beautiful California. I've never been with someone who lives there and it's such a great way to see it!
Now back to 'real life'. :)
4 comments:
amazing pictures! looks like such a fun time. i can't wait to hear more about it.
That sounds like a perfect weekend! It's enough to spend time w/ friends and have no chores, but to do it in beautiful California.....no fair!
loved the pictures, Kristin!! I'm so glad you all had such a fun time!!! I certainly want to be there next time!!!
the girl and the fig is one of my favorite places....so glad you ladies had fun.
Post a Comment