Friday, June 19, 2009

Father's Day

I have a Father's Day post with no picture of Mark with the kids. How pathetic is that? Nor do I have a picture of me with my Dad and I was with him. Nevertheless, we had a great day.

The kids went tubing in the morning and my brother did the sky ski a bit.

Then we loaded up the pontoon for our first on-board picnic and stop at the sandbar.
Hayden and Addison were trying to 'surf' the waves and having a great time with lots of falling off!


I love spending the weekends the lake and it was a great Father's Day complete with a fish fry and fried potatoes. The fish were mostly caught by Conner with a net in the swimming area by my parent's place.

Mark, thanks for being a great dad and being there for our kids. The boys love to spend time with you playing baseball, going for bike rides, having bonfires and I'd say you and Millie have a special bond as well. She just might have you wrapped around your finger...?? We love you and Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

missy said...

despite the lack of pix of the father's themselves, this was a sweet father's day post! what is that thing addie and conner are "surfing" on? must have one for the lake.