Thursday, April 30, 2009

Easter

Easter was how long ago? And I'm just now blogging about it?

We had a great Easter with my family. Finally an Easter where the weather was nice! We enjoyed coloring eggs, having an Easter egg hunt, enjoyed a great service at my brother's church and being together.


This photo is sweet to me. Little sis in the middle of her brothers.


The kids hunt at my grandparent's house. They have a great back yard for an hunt. I have no photos of the 'big kids' hunt. They hid jelly beans for Mark and I and my brother and sister-in-law to find. After we found them all, they reavealed the 'prizes'. The white jelly bean was worth $5 and of course my brother found it. I was the lowest winner of the day...my brother and I are pretty competitive in these situations, so I was a bit annoyed with my poor performance. Actually, I found more than he did, but the only colors worth cash were white, pink, red and purple. I found one pink and the rest were other colors. I thought for sure my two black jelly beans would be valuable...not so this year. It was really fun though.



1 comment:

missy said...

lol about your opening line...loved the family picture...darling one of millie in the middle of her brothers...it's so fun how you always have activities for the adults at your parents: no one has to grow up...and finally, your teeth are very white which i am insanely jealous of.