We've enjoyed the snow over the past two weeks. It all melted at one point, but it's back again now. I'm one of those strange creatures that actually likes the snow-although I don't like to be cold. Unfortunately the two usually go hand in hand. I like a lot of snow...unless of course it disrupts some plan I have...then it can be very inconvenient.
Today we got about 4 1/2 inches of fresh snow. We headed out to go sledding. I am happy to say I'm at the point where I only have to dress one of my three kids in their snow gear. I really despise that process. It almost always involves tears or multiple attempts at getting all of the fingers in their proper places in the gloves. I'm usually sweating when it's done.
Here are a few photos from our recent sledding trips...
We came back to some hot chocolate topped with Redi Whip. They like hot chocolate...they love Redi Whip. I enjoyed the snowed in feeling of the afternoon and evening. We'll see if tomorrow brings any more snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment